Thousands of merchants have long been using our Google Trusted Stores program to gain their customers’ confidence. Today, we’re excited to introduce Google Customer Reviews, which will replace the Google Trusted Stores program.
Google Customer Reviews offers more ways to customize the Google badge and opt-in on your site, better account management tools that save your time, and new insights into your seller rating.
With Google Customer Reviews, you can collect valuable reviews about your business for free. After you sign up and complete the brief setup process, customers who make a purchase on your site can opt-in to receiving an email survey to rate their buying experience. The reviews collected will contribute to your seller rating, which represents aggregated consumer reviews from multiple sources, including independent data providers and our own Google surveys. Your seller rating shows up on Google Shopping, AdWords text ads, and your website if you choose. Showing seller ratings on your text ads can boost your ads’ click through rate by up to 10%.
How to enable Google Customer Reviews
1) Sign in to your Merchant Center account (or sign up if you do not have an account).
2) Select “Merchant Center programs” from the dropdown in the upper right-hand corner.
3) Click “Get Started” in the Google Customer Reviews card and accept the Program Agreement.
4) Add the survey opt-in code to your website.
5) [Optional] Add the badge code to your site wherever you want. This will make the badge appear on your site, allowing you to display your seller rating and show customers that you’re integrated with Google Customer Reviews.
Google Customer Reviews is now available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, and the United Kingdom. To learn more about the program, please visit our Help Center.